Friday, April 08, 2016

Neutral baby crochet


Every baby needs a lovely soft blanket to be wrapped in right? Ive mentioned before how many babies are being born around us this year, and most of the couples have decided to find out what they are having. A few though want it to be a big surprise so rather than the usual themed boy or girl colours I've been using, I've gone traditional and neutral.


This lovely little set  I used Moda Vera Kiky in a 8ply, not a traditional baby yarn but so super soft.  The blanket is bassinet size and a simple v stitch pattern with a scalloped border. The booties I used a turn down cuff rather than the usual ones with a tie, nice to change it up a little.
The beanie is a plain dc stitch but I turned it inside out, I like the way the stitch looks better.


Hoping the  new mum and dad with love this set as much as I do and cant wait to meet the new little bubba! not long to go now.

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment