Wednesday, March 02, 2016

March Creative goals

March already I feel like it was just Christmas not that long ago. I'm am happy to report that my creative goals are all complete from last month and I even got a start on some projects for this month.
I'm looking forward to very soon having someone to come scrapbook with me, much nicer than scrapping on your own.


So, goals for March are as follows;
4 birthday cards
scrap the boys challenge
jot mood board challenge
First birthday card
art journal page

secret scrapbook project (cant give away too much as they read my blog)
I might possible be helping out with 1st birthday decorations too.

The weather is still in the 30-34c here which is unusual for this time of year so hopefully it will cool down some more and make for much better crafting.

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment