Friday, March 04, 2016

Inspired to create

Do you spend more time browsing through Pinterest, Instagram or your favourite blogs than you actually do creating anything ? I'm guilty! I start of with good intentions just wanting to get a little inspired and hours later I'm still there and the creating hasn't happened.
Checking out my Instagram feed last week i cam across a sweet layout from Mardi Winen that I just loved and rather than just admire it and keep browsing I decided I need to scrap lift this.
I had sitting on my desk a photo of my niece and nephew when they were littler and knew it was prefect for this scrap lift.


I added my own little take on Mardi's layout and love it. You can see Mardi's layout here as well as check out all her amazing scrapbooking.
Thank you Mardi for inspiring me to create!


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment