Friday, March 18, 2016

Crochet embellishments

My plans to scrapbook alot more this year are all going great and Ive got quite a few pages done. I'm using up alot of my stash in doing so and needed some new embellishments. Not having any spare cash I decided to have a go at making some. I was inspired by the tags I made last year to make these cute little crochet circles.
Plain kraft circles which you can make any size you want but I went with 4cm one and then punched holes all the way around and did a simple chain stitch around. On my tags I did a scallop stitch as well but left these ones plain so I could use on boy pages too.
I just added some flowers, animals and shapes to finish the look.



These were so simple to make, I will be definitely making some more.



Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment