Saturday, February 20, 2016

Scrap the boys - February

I am really getting back into the swing of regular scrapbooking and really enjoying the time to just sit and be creative.
I played along with Scrap the boys again this month and put my own look to the awesome sketch provided by their design team girls.



I found an old photo of my hubby and his mates from 1993 - don't you just love their style - and got to creating. I loved this sketch and found it easy to make it my own.
I'm keeping this one to use again!



Want to play along too? Head over to the blog and check out all the amazing design team creations.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

7 comments:

  1. Great masculine layout. Love your colour choice. Thanks for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the sketch Lisa, well done. Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that black background and fab take on the challenge.Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that black background and fab take on the challenge.Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete