Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cross stitch bookmark


Reading is a favourite hobby of mine as well as many others and I'm sure I'm not the only one that is forever trying to find something to mark my place in a book.
There just never seems to be anything around when you have to stop reading. Ive made a few bookmarks over the years, paper ones always seem to get grubby and fall apart, the crochet ones I've made are just a little too thick to sit nicely between the pages.
Out and about in the shops recently I spied a cross stitch kit for the cutest owl bookmark. The kits came with all the instructions and plenty of cottons to create.
The back of my crochet isn't the neatest so I covered it up with some iron on backing.


This one is headed of to a lovely friend for her birthday, but i think I may just have to get another one for me.

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment