Monday, February 01, 2016

February Creative goals

The begining of another month and time to set my creative goals, but before we do that lets have a look at how I went last month.
I completed all but one gift from my list and I have almost finished the last gift. Pretty happy with considering the weather here has been so hot and humid its been hard to get normal things done let alone any crochet or scrapbooking. Think sweat dripping of all parts of you - not a great look let alone all over your projects.


So weather permitting, is currently 37c here today and expected to be that again tomorrow, here are this months goals.
2 female cards
2 male cards
Jot mood board
Scrap the boys layout
finish gift from last montsh lists
birthday gift for a sweet lady
start on more baby items ready for up coming baby showers
work on a gift ready for April

So praying for soeme cooler weather to get this list done!


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)


No comments:

Post a Comment