Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Lets celebrate!

18 years ago we welcomed our 3rd little baby boy into the family. Right from the start he was a little terror, the only one of my babies born with his eyes opened. He certainly had us on our toes and was such a different little baby to the other two.
Today I officially become the mum of all adult children (excuse me while I get a little teary). The last of my boys turning 18 is cause for celebrating and being that his birthday is the day before NYE I'm sure that it is going to be a couple days of huge celebrations and then possibly a day or two of recuperating!
Jayden we are so proud of the man that you have become and all that you have achieved and look forward to seeing what the future holds for you.
Happy birthday mate we hope you have an awesome day xx







Thanks for visiting
Lis :)















No comments:

Post a Comment