Wednesday, December 02, 2015

December Creative goals

With a blink of an eye the silly season has arrived, anyone feel like they are still trying to get over last years Christmas?
As a new month starts its time to set some new goals, but first how did I go last month?
Well I didn't get everything ticked of the list, but in my defence it was a super hot November so crocheting took a backseat.
I did get a start on the Christmas gifts though and got a bit more done than I had hoped, still so much to do and I haven't even started on cards yet!


So this months goals.....
I'm going to be totally realistic knowing that I have my birthday as well this month and the kids coming down for a weekend.
The only goals I'm setting this month:
Finish all handmade Christmas gifts!!!
I think I'm going to be flat out getting that done so if I manage anything else then its a bonus.
What goals are you setting this month?

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment