Friday, August 14, 2015

Sophies Universe Update


When I first started this project I had no idea it would be as intricate or that I would learn as many new stitches as I have. It has been challenging to say the least but I am determined to hang in there and get to the end, despite still not loving the colours I chose.


 Completing each part now is getting harder and taking alot longer as it grows bigger, part 5 and 6 (pictured) are done and I'm on to part 7. Where I used to get  a few rows done every night I'm lucky now if I complete  one row.


Looking forward to seeing where the pattern goes next, stay tuned for more updates.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. It is absolutely beautiful. I saw a lady working on this on Wednesday and is it is an undertaking. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suze, it has been challenging thats for sure, but fun at the same time.

      Delete