Monday, August 24, 2015

Penpal catchup

I have three lovely ladies who I'm lucky to have has penpals, I love writing to them and getting  their letters back in return. I feel like we have become good friends in such a short time.
A few weeks before we moved I sat down and made sure that I had all my letters written and ready to write so that they wouldn't get lost in the hectic jumble of boxes and bags in the move.



Some days - especially if I'm extra busy - I just write a lovely letter and send it off, but I love to play a little and make my letters look pretty and arty.
I may just have a huge collection of stationary that might possibly last years haha and still buying more. I'm not alone here right?

So now I'm all caught up and waiting to hear back from my lovely friends.
Will have a post about the decorated envelopes coming up in the next few days.

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment