Friday, August 21, 2015

Chayse at 4 months

 

Its hard to believe that it has been four months since this gorgeous little bubba boy came into our lives. The time has flown by and he is growing so fast.
Everyone told me before Chayse was born that I would love being a Grandma and they got it spot on, its been amazing. Takes me back to when my boys were tiny little bubbas, seeing Chayse do things his daddy did and looking alot like his daddy too, although there is a fair bit of his mumma in there too.
I could go on forever telling you about our smiley little boy but I don't want to bore you , so instead just check out the photos (there a quite a few) of our adorable grandson.






We are so grateful that we are able to be a part of his growing up and love him to pieces.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment