Friday, June 19, 2015

Making cards for the boys


What is it with male cards, I never get motivated to have a heap of them made ready for birthdays like I do with female cards. I have more males in my family than I do females so you would think id be on top of it.
A couple of weekends ago I decided to remedy this problem - I was in need of two birthday cards for the following week - and had a marathon session of card making just for the boys.


Checking out pinterest for some inspiration and pulling out all of my scraps in colours suitable for boys I got started. Really pleased with the outcome I  managed to get a whole heap done and ready for all those birthdays I have in the last half of the year.


Today I'm sharing my teal themed cards. It was all about shapes, I am a bit over stars so got a little creative with diamonds and hexagons and think they look pretty cool.
I have some dad themed cards and some for the younger guys in my life coming up over the next few weeks.



Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment