Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Live Action Role Play

Live Action Role Play or LARP for short, a way for adults and older teens to be kids all over again ? I must admit that before Jayden started with LARP I did have preconceived ideas about what it involved.
When he first mentioned he wanted to join (and being under18 needed our signatures) I had those "why would you want to do that" thoughts.


Jay spent weeks getting his ideas and making his own costume, turns out he can sew better than me ha! It turns out that (in this particular group) its a great way for my non sporty son to get out there and get some exercise but doing something he enjoys.



Anything that has them out in the fresh air and not stuck behind a screen all the time as well as being a fun activity they enjoy is good in my books.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment