Friday, May 22, 2015

Gift wrapping station

Gift wrapping can be one of those jobs that you either love or hate. Some of us love to get really creative and make the gift look as pretty as its contents.
If your anything like my boys then you find the nearest thing that will cover the gift and you sticky tape it all together.



Personally I love gift wrapping and making it all pretty and am constantly looking for ways to keep all my supplies together not just so its easier for me, but maybe the boys might take a bit more care too (I can dream haha).
Recently I was given a couple of these filing drawers, and I had one more than I really needed after looking at it for a few days I realised it would make the perfect wrapping station.




The large bottom drawer is perfect for all those gift bags, I have the larger ones in the back and have used a couple of small containers to house the smaller bags. Ive also put a couple of gift boxes I had in their as well. The middle drawer holds all my wrapping ribbons, its just the right depth for the large spools to stand up, the only thing I'm going to do is add a little sticker to the top of each spool so I know at a glance which colour is which.


The top drawer will eventually hold all my gift toppers and other smaller bits and pieces, at this stage they are in the middle drawer until I find containers small enough to fit in the top drawer.
The top of my drawers holds all my gift wrap, a thrifted basket which holds all my rolls of paper and another basket which holds all my flat gift wrap and tissue and cellophane.


So far its working well with everything in one place.
Do you have cool or clever storage for your gift wrapping ? Please share with us in the comments below.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment