Thursday, April 30, 2015

Scrap the Boys - April challenge

Nothing like waiting till the last minute to get something done. I had forgotten that I hadn't finished my layout for this months Scrap the Boys challenge. Yesterday whilst trying to find something on my desk I spied this half done layout...whoops.
Luckily there wasn't too much left to do on it, I quickly finished it off and photographed it before I forgot again.


Slowly getting through older photos of my youngest, this one from 2010 (he looks so little) using up yet more scraps and of course what seems to be my signature paint splatter!

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout, Lisa!!...I like your splatters....and layering...Beautiful photo..Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments Heike :)

      Delete
  2. Love your layering!!! Stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at STB's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your signature paint splatter! Just perfect! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool! I really like your isgnature splatter and the mix and layering of the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us at STB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great page and I love the paint splattering too - thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete