Friday, April 17, 2015

Cards for the Boys


Hands up who has trouble making cards for older teen boys and men, mines up!  I really struggle with making these cards masculine but not too childish and have in the past given up and just brought cards for my boys.
Not that I think they really look at the front of the card too much but it bugs me, so I was determined this year to make more male cards.
I did a little bit of Pinterest perusing (ok maybe a lot) getting some inspiration and then got out paints and got messy.
It a little splattering, some washi tape a few stars and other shapes and I had two cards that I was happy we're masculine enough.



How do you go making cards for older males? Feel free to share yours with me, would love to see.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment