Wednesday, April 01, 2015

April Creative Goals

Its the beginning of a new month and time to report on how I went with last months creative goals and set new ones for this month.


How did i go in March? Everything but one thing from my list got done! The one thing I didn't get done isn't a huge item and can just be added to this months list.
I am finding that by splitting all my creative goals into monthly tasks instead of a great big yearly one that I am completing so much more. 


Now onto the list for April, I'm going to put it out there right now that whilst the list for this month is small I do have my first grandson due in 2 weeks so the last two weeks of the month might not see much time for creating anything..

Scrap the boys scrapbook layout
Jot Mood board challenge
Mel's dishcloth week 6
Decorative journal catchup


Nice and simple list to see me thru Easter and a new baby's arrival and then back into it again next month.
How are your creative goals going for the year, are you on track?
Please share how you are getting yourself organised with us in the comments below!

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment