Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Knitted dishcloth - Week 3 - Zickzack

If you were to have told me 6 mths ago I would be loving knitting again after years of crochet then I would of laughed at you! Since I learnt to crochet I haven't knitted much at all, its alot slower than crochet and in a time poor world slow isn't an option often.

I have now just completed week 3 of Mel from One Crafty Mumma's dishcloth challenge and still loving it and eager to get the new pattern every week.


This week is the Zickzack pattern and is a pretty zigzag that could quite as easily be used as a washer and would make a lovely gift with a nice bar of soap of bottle of shower gel.
You can find out all about it and the dishcloth challenge on Mel's blog, join in its fun!
Stay tuned for week 4 which I'm almost finished!


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment