Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Baby shower gifts - part 2


Part two of my crochet baby shower gifts for Chayse features booties, mittens and beanies. Be warned there are alot of photos as I may have gone a little overboard with how many this little bubba is going to need.


In my defence he is due in April and winter wont be far off so it will be cold and he will need to have lots of warm woollies right ?



It was so much fun picking out yarn, baby yarn is just so soft, it made a big change from the adult stuff I have made recently. Josh and Ash gave me free reign on what I could make, Ash did ask for  blankets and jackets and Josh wanted at least some green.


Apparently Chayse already has a favourite colour even though he still has 7 weeks before we get to meet him. If you were thinking green might be Daddy's favourite colour then you would be right!


My only hope is that he stays small long enough to wear these for at least a little while.
Part 3 Jackets and matching beanies coming soon.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment