Monday, February 02, 2015

Baby shower invitations



With only a couple of months to go before we get to meet our little grandson things are getting exciting!
I was asked if I would make the invitations for the baby shower, they didn't mind what I did just told me to do whatever I wanted but they needed 35!
Right so from the time we found out about the pregnancy I have been pinning different things so headed to mine pinterest boards for some inspiration.


This was where I got stumped, there are so many cute ideas for baby showers it was so hard to pick what I wanted. Having to make so many invitations ended up helping me decide what to create.
I have had a set of cute baby animal stamps in my stash for awhile now and also picked up a "its a boy" set from Lincraft for $1.
I printed out all the information needed and raided my stash for some extra large shipping tags, using those stamps and finishing with baby blue ribbon they were done!


Maybe they aren't the greatest invitations ever made but I thought they were cute and Josh and Ash liked them!
So looking forward to getting to meet my little grandson and give him lots of cuddles!

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)



No comments:

Post a Comment