Friday, January 30, 2015

Creative goals for 2015


With a new year comes new goals and resolutions and normally I'm not one to make any resolutions (they never usually get kept) but this year i want to have a clear view of what I want to get done creatively. 
In the past I've made myself promises and plenty of lists but this year I want to be realistic about what I want to get done and what i can get done.


I'm putting it out here on my blog to help keep me on track as this is where I share almost all of the creative things I do.
I'm going to share either at the end of a month or at the beginning of a new month the goals creatively for the following month. This way i think I can stay on top of how much time I'm going to have each month and not make a heap of goals in January that come June I wont have the time for.


 I am hoping to scrapbook more, work in my art journal regularly and write as often as possible as well as make as many handmade gifts as possible. I think that its all about being prepared and planning and not leaving everything to the last minute which has happened alot in the past.


 So As January is almost over lets start of with the creative goals for February!
* Finish granny rectangle blanket by 5th
* Complete order for crochet washers
* 3 scrapbook pages
* crochet baby blanket x 2
* art journal page
* crochet baby items for baby shower

Tall order ?  Well the 1st two items on the list have to be complete by the 1st week so as long as its not too hot to crochet of a night I think I will be ok.

Do you set yourself creative goals ? How do you go about keeping on track ?


Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment