Friday, January 16, 2015

Crochet Mandala



 My last post showed you a very basic crochet doiley, today im sharing with you  the mandala - or fancy doiley. You can see how different they are from the plain pink one just by using a different pattern.


I used an acryllic yarn for these ones as I wanted specific colours that i didnt have in cotton. I was also pretty certain they wouldnt be used for hot items.
Even with the fancier pattern they were still pretty simple to make up and quite quick too. The beauty of this one is that you could use whatever colours you wanted to suit your decor.


With the leftover yarn I made up a couple of smaller doileys to go with it. I quite like this design and am thinking would make some cute coasters in cotton.


Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)


No comments:

Post a Comment