Monday, November 03, 2014

Creative Penpals - Outgoing mail


Last week was all about writing letters to a couple of long time friends and penpals. I am having just as much fun decorating the envelopes as I am writing the actual letters.




 Just have a couple of simple ones to share with you this time, some drawing and a cutout from a children's activity book I picked up from  the op shop.


I have seen a few different ideas online of folding the letter up and writing in the creases so I thought it might be fun to have a try. Think it looks pretty cute, just hope Kate can understand it!




Have been busy working on my handmade gift list the last few weeks and will have some shares for you in the comming week or so.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment