Friday, August 15, 2014

Crochet bookmarks


Do you love to read? I do and have a pile of books waiting for me to get around to reading. If your like me you are always searching for something to use as a bookmark. I have had plenty of paper or card bookmarks over the years but they always end up tattered and torn.

I'm a big hater of turning the corner of the page over to mark where your up to, I hate creases in the pages haha yes a tad OCD.

I got to thinking that I can crochet scarves and blankets surely a bookmark will be easy, right? Absolutely, I started with a plain v stitch pattern and then a rectangle granny and was hooked. I decided to try out a fan stitch and was happy with how that turned out too!

 A huge pile started to gather many more than I could ever need....so what do you do with a huge pile of crochet bookmarks?
Give them away of course, perfect for the reader or teacher as a small extra and great for christmas stockings.



Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment