Monday, July 28, 2014

Its a good day


When you can spend some time doing something you love rather than something you have to right ?
I dont scrap all that often anymore and when i do get a chance I get lost in the fun and messiness of it all and remember why it is I love it so much!


These two layouts are both using older photos of my son Daniel and scrap papers and bits and pieces found in my big embellishment box. Still loving paints and inks and starting to use some of my large collection of stamps too!

I had a list of posts I wanted to do the last 2 weeks but after spending 3 days in Sydney for a wedding, I came home sick and hardly moved for a week. Will be back to normal  this week and sharing all about our little adventure.


Thanks for stoppping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment