Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Organising your scarf collection


So winter has set in well and truly now and is alot colder in some states than others. For those of us lucky enough to live in Queensland we aren't freezing our butts of with extreme cold and snow but it for us it is really chilly, especially first thing of a morning and once the sun goes down!
 
Scarves are awesome when its cold for keeping your neck warm and they even add some colour to your outfit. Warmth and accessory is a win in my book!
Working out how to store and organise my collection really bugged me until I found these Ikea multi use hangers. My son brought me one for Christmas a couple of years ago and it was awesome. You can fit so many scarves on it and still see them all.
I loved it so much  (oh and I have so many scarves) I went and got another one!

For the few ultra bulky scarves I have I have been using a sturdy wooden coat hanger and this works for now.
How do you organise and store your scarves? Leave me a comment below telling me how.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment