Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Scrapbooking - Supersize it.


My first layouts when I started scrapbooking were all done in the standard 12x12, it was all I knew, what everyone else did, so I did it too.
Maybe a little to do with cost and a bit to do with the amount of "filling a page" required but I soon swapped to 8.5x11 (or A4) and I was hooked and never went back!



That is until I decided to get some of the pile of photos I had piling up here scrapped before I printed any new ones. Trying to fit and make look good a larger sized photo on to the smaller layout was just not working. No matter how I looked at it or moved it around it just didnt look right!
The only way these photos were going to get scrapped was to go back to a 12x12 layout, so I did it!


It wasnt as easy as I thought to go back to the larger size, even though I had the larger photos, but am pretty happy with how they turned out in the end.
Will I be going back to the larger layout ? No! haha Not full time anyway, it was ok to do something different but I still love my A4 size!

I will have more scrapping to share soon.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment