Friday, May 02, 2014

Handmade gifts - Crochet dishcloths


We are now into month 5, please slow down year you are moving way too quickly!
My handmade gift giving is going to plan so far, I have managed handmade for everyone that I had planned and completed and sent gifts on time too!!


It is so satisfying to be organised, not having to rush around last minute and just end up buying something with little or no thought. My gift giving box is starting to empty out so it was time to get busy filling it up again.


With a few sales at Spotlight and Lincraft attended and a good supply of cottons I started on some more crochet dishcloths. Going with a girly (maybe baby) theme this time I was able to get quite a few dishcloths done.


Add in some cute pretty soaps and Yay! more gifts complete ready in my box to package up all pretty and send out. Finding pretty soaps (not the stock standard supermarket ones) has proved harder than I thought, did find a few at the Body Shop that I will go back for.
If you have any sources for sweet smelling pretty soaps then please link me up!


How are you going with your handmade this year ?
I have just completed and couple of baby blankets and clothing for a lady that I will photograph and share with you soon. Also have a couple of orders for scarves that I need to get started on as its getting colder now.
I also have a super huge yarn gift I was lucky enough to get yesterday that I have to sort out and will also share that over the comming weeks!

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment