Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Scrap Stash Swap


Yes I scrapped! New product will certainly get the creativeness flowing so the pages just happen. Now new product doesn't always have to be something your brought from a store does it ?



I'm a sucker for new supplies just like the next person, and new can be as I mentioned above from all those amazing scrap stores out there OR maybe it can be something someone gave to you that's not necessarily a NEW product but something new to you ?


A few weeks ago Mardi asked if anyone was interested in a scrap stash swap!!!  Yes me! Definitely. I gathered together a pile of supplies that I had here that I knew Id never use and I thought Mardi would like. They weren't new, they weren't all in packaging but they were in good condition and I packed them up and sent them off.



I didn't have to wait long before I got a parcel in the mail, OMG it was chocked full of awesome stuff!! Lots of products that I hadn't seen before, some I had but had never brought myself, it certainly motivated me to want to scrap again!! I really should of taken a photo of it all.



A huge big thank you to Mardi for organising the swap and for the amazing pack of goodies she sent me!
You can see by the photos I got ALOT of pages done with what she sent, I did a couple of cards as well and still have bits and pieces left over.

You can read all about what Mardi said on the swap here.

Anyone else want to do a swap ? This one was heaps of fun!!

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment