Saturday, March 01, 2014

Thrifty Finds

Welcome to Autumn! Hasn't the first two months of the year just flown by, before we know it we will be at the end again!
Just wanted to share with you all a couple of things that I picked up in my thrifty store browsing the last couple of weeks.

Its not very often that I am able to find shoes in retail stores to fit me let alone thrift stores (sucks to be a size 11) so when I noticed these blak suede boots sitting on the shelf and they were my size I HAD to have them! Not only are they are really cool looking pair of boots for winter but the soles suggest they have hardly been worn. Bonus!!

Another item that I find hard to source is a Maxi dress at 5ft 10, they are never long enough. Only a couple of stores locally have really long ones, so finding this one was awesome! When I first saw it, I was like oh that is so pretty, bet its not long enough....I think I actually might of squealed a little when I tried it on and it was if anything a little too long!!!

A very good thrifty week this week, wonder what next week will see me bringing home!

Have a fabulous weekend
Lis :)






No comments:

Post a Comment