Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Inspired Blueprints

Last month the challenge blog Inspired Blueprints started up again with some fantastic sketches to inspire and get you motivated. It worked for me, Ive gotten back into the scrapping bug again (4 layouts last week) and enjoying the creating!
 I have so many photos printed out waiting to be scrapped and had a long break from scrapbooking, so these sketches were the perfect way for me to get back into the groove again.

This one is Sketch #82 and ive put my twist on it to create a layout from Australia Day a few years ago of the boys just hanging out at home doing what boys do.



I have sketch #83 half done and hopefully will get to share that with you before I head to Tassie on Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment