Monday, December 10, 2012

Thrifty Finds

  I havent shared any thrifty finds in awhile, although my little trips to them have been very few in the last month or so. I have managed to pick up a few things that just screamed at me to take them home hehe

Isnt this sheer manequiin just so pretty, as you can see it makes the perfect jewellery stand.

 This bunch of scrappy goodness I picked up from a recycling place for next to nothing.
 I searched everywhere for months and months for a large empty frame to use for photos. I really wanted one for Dan's formal photos, and a  few weeks before the formal I found this one. It was perfect!


































A nice large metal bucket and some pots to use for the garden.

 How cute are these matching pot and watering can, couldnt resist them!























Hopefully will be able to get back into some thrifty searching in the new year.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment