Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Organising Mini Albums

Since we moved last November and I had to set up a new craft room, I had been trying to work out what to do with all my mini albums. Previously they had been in a large plastic crate and stuck away on top of a shelf. I wanted some way of having them so that they were accessible to us to have a look at whenever we felt like it.
I turned to the ever trusty google to search out some ideas.

I didnt actually find much in my search but a few that gave me enough ideas as to what to do.

This beautiful basket found on Melissa Goodsell's blog, she has a whole post on how she stores her mini  albums, it was a great read.
 
I love the look of the minis in this vintage suitcase that I found on  Flea market Friday. They also have a post about storing minis and a few different ideas.

I really wish I had the abililty to put up shleves all around my scrap room and have all my minis sitting out on shelves,but thats not going to happen.
I do have a couple sitting on a shelf infront of my larger albums, but thats about all I have room for.


The rest I have split up into two lots and put into wicker baskets, one basket sits on top of the filing cupboard in my scrap room.

The other basket I have in the loungeroom on my wall unit.
 How do you store you mini albums, please share id love to see more ideas.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)



4 comments:

  1. Boy you have lots of mini albums :) There are some great ideas for storing / displaying them - I love the vintage suitcase idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have soooooooooooooo many mini's and the covers look so nice! I love your storage ideas, my favorite is the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh...I love to see all of your minis!
    I keep most of mine in a basket underneath my coffee table.

    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of my albums ( big and small) are in a cupboard in the laundry. I stopped scrapping just as my divorce mess was starting, so they are all from my previous life as such. The kids can still look through all the photos, and we do at times :)

    ReplyDelete