Monday, July 16, 2012

Aussie scrap source - Design Principles

Over the last 8 weeks or so Aussie scrap source have been running a Readers challenge all about design principles. There have been design concepts along with sketches and DT examples to motivate you to create your own layout or card.
Whilst I didnt complete all 8 weeks, I did get 5 challenges completed. They really challenged me and pushed me to create layouts when I hadnt done any for ages.
The first two challenges I created can be seen her.
Now to show you the last 3 layouts I made based on the challenges.

Week 5 - White space


Week 7 - the Z theory

Week 8 - Unity




















































































My mojo is still flowing so hopefully will have more to share with you soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Lis :)




3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!! These are just fabulous!!!! Love all of them! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts look fab as usual, and I'm loving the changes you've made to your blog Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pages, great to see you scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete