Saturday, February 04, 2012

Puzzles

I have this love of jigsaws, I always have. Sitting down to a box of bits that are all jumbled and you need to sort and put together isnt everyones idea of relaxing, but for me its something I enjoy. I have been doing them for years and always on the lookout for cute and interesting puzzles to complete.



I mentioned in this post that I had brought this jigsaw at my local thrift store, it was marked complete do I brought it. It wasnt until I got it home and started to sort out pieces that I realised the picture on the box was not the picture of the pieces.....
Confused ? Yep I was too.


It was what they called a futuristic jigsaw, you had to look into your crystal ball to see the outcome. The picture on the box is of ancient games, you had to predict the future and the finised jigsaw would be of those ancient games but 100's of years into the future.


It was defiantely challenging and at times frustrating (and im thankful I have somewhere to leave it and come back to it) but I kept at it and eventually ended up with a cool finished image.

I picked this one up a little while ago and it was still factory sealed, bonus!!
This one will be ALOT easier than the last and plan on tackling this in a few weeks.


Back soon with an art journal share.

Cheers Lis :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete