Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I wore Wednesday

My first What I wore post since before we moved, but with a little difference. Seeing as the temperature the last few days has been 35C+ Ive been wearing togs or pj's, neither of which is a good look tobe showing on my blog lol so I thought Id share a few things Ive recently picked up on my op shopping.
This one a Piping Hot picked up for $4


This one I needed to stitch a little at the front so it wasnt so low cut, it had the tag cut out so I dont know the brand, but $5


This ones my favourite of the three a Lily Whyt dress for $6. I figure in summer I can wear it as is and I could team it with jeans and a cardy for winter.



Check out what the other ladies have been wearing the links are all on my side bar.

Cheers Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment