Saturday, October 29, 2011

I hate moving

Blogtoberfest 2011 - day 29
Ive really fallen of with the daily blogging the last week, I just dont have the energy or time to come up with a post and I dont think Im going to get the next 2 days in either, oh well I gave it a good shot.

This is what our place is looking like, empty boxes, full boxes lotsof junk and trash, its stupid how much stuff we accumulate.









Actually packing is the easier part of the deal it seems, finding somewhere else to live that we can afford and that will fit us all (even at a squeeze) is prooving to be the major issue.

Oh well back to it.

Cheers Lis :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey I hope something comes up soon for you. Moving is a pain, a good chance to de-clutter but still a pain. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, packing! I always find the worst part is near the end when you have a few odd-shaped things to fit into boxes!

    I hope you find the perfect place soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lis my heart goes out to you! Keep your chin up...all will work out!

    Hugs,
    Sandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:11 pm

    I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.

    security equipment

    ReplyDelete