Wednesday, August 03, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

Playing along for the 2nd week in the What I wore Wednesday posts with Mardi and Janelle. I think a few more girls are playing along too now, should find links for them on Mardi's blog.
Not having a full size mirror other than a skinny one in the boys room makes it rather difficult to get a good shot of what Im wearing, I think I might have to start getting Dan to take a photo for me before he leaves for school.
So this is what I wore.....



Grey cargo pants - Op shop
black canvas slip ons - kmart
grey striped top - kmart
grey scarf - xmas pressie from son


Ive realised doing these posts that I have an awfull lot of grey and black in my wardrobe. I think its time to add a little bit of colour to the mix!

Cheers Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. what a stylish son you have as thats a cute looking scraf!! :0) looking good in your grey outfits, so don't give into the colour pressure...LOL!! as long as your comfy hey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've realised I have a lot of grey too - I like it paired with bright accessories tho. And it looks lovely layered with your grey scarf.

    ReplyDelete