Saturday, July 16, 2011

Scrap the boys

I am on a roll with scrapping, getting someof my older photos onto layouts finally. Im also using up lots of older product and bits and pieces laying around on my desk.
This layout is for Scrap the Boys July challenge, the challenge was...
To use TAPE on your layout, this can be decorative tape, masking tape or even think outside of the square and make your own.
You also need to use PLAY in your title.




I have used some photos of Dan and Jay playing with their skateboards out the front of our place. Love that we live in a very quiet street that allows them to do this.
I have used lots of different tapes, blue & white electrical tape, finger strapping tape, micropore 3m tape, data cable tape (the strip with all the 1's on it) and Tim Holtz tissue tape.

Will try and get back tomorrow with a bit of a family update, not very exciting for most of you but it keeps the interstate family happy :)

Cheers Lis :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! Lis you absolutely rocked this challenge! Plenty of tape here and the lo is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great page! I am thinking of starting to scrap again, where are you getting your supplies from? I cant remember any of the good shops or forums ( since the oens I did use closed down :( )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab Lisa!!

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete