Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Wicked Weekend!!

Two weeks ago I attended the Wicked Princess retreat just north of Brisbane! Oh WOW it was just the best weekend I have had in ages. I got to see my girl Tam again been way too long, and meet so many other girls for the first time. I havent laughed so much in one weekend ever I dont think lol.
Krissy outdid herself with the preperations for the weekend both her and her mum made sure that everything went perfectly, thank you to both of you!!
I even managed to scrap 8 layouts!!
Here is a little collage of photos from the weekend.




Cheers Lis :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for popping by and leaving a comment on my 'What I wore' post...I was terrified posting it...so some lovely feedback was really appreciated...and I know exactly what you mean....I see things and think to myself....Im not young...or thin enough...so Ive loved inspiration from these type of blog posts in the past....and I hope maybe to pass some of it on.
    (PS...Very envious of your lovely wicked weekend....nothing beats a weekend with crafty friends and the chance for a chat and a good ole belly laugh)
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete