Thursday, April 14, 2011

More scrappy shares

I must admit that I am really enjoying getting back into scrapping again, forgot how much joy playing with papers and glue and paints is!

I took part in the Wicked Princess March Cybercrop, some awesome challenges got me motivated to scrap these layouts.
Kates challenge


Kerrys challenge


Krissys challenge


The beautiful Krissy at Wicked Princess has allowed me to organize an Art Journal challenge, every week a prompt will be put up in the forum to inspire you to get creative. There are no deadlines or prizes, this is just a fun journey into the world of mixed media. Come on over and join us in this messy, creative journey, its fun!

This is my page for week 1 - Art


Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you scrapping again Lis... your layouts look awesome!!!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete