Monday, April 06, 2009

Mondayitus

OMG have you seen the new mini series from Buzz and Bloom, its just gorgeous!! All their amazing designs ala mini.
In this project for the blog I used the mini leaves and alphas, check it out on their blog and have a browse around at all the other gorgeous work from the DT while your there.



Only other creating ive done this last week is for Wicked Princess.
Their April sketch...



and their card sketch...I did a girly and boy version of it.



Today has been hectic and crazy beyond believe, still have photos from the cross country last week to upload, as well as photos I will take tonight of...

Josh's 16th Birthday cake cutting!!!
My boy is 16 already, I can hardly believe it, more on that tomorrow.

Cheers Lis




1 comment:

  1. I have those alpahbets in minis and I love that you get so many in a pack.

    Your hanger is so cute Lisa.

    The card and layout is stunning too.

    Happy Birthday to Josh.

    ReplyDelete