Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I think we have had enough now...

Rain that is...it has pretty much been bucketing down since last Thursday, parts of our area have flooded and most sports grounds were closed over the weekend. Whilst the rain is good, we need it, do we really need it like this ?
Getting washing dry without a dryer has been a nightmare, I think I need to invest in a dryer, or buy more clothes lol

Start of a new month means new challenges.

Scraptastic South West not only have a new look updated forum, but new challenges for June.
This is my example layout for the June Alpha challenge, the letter K.
Using Fancy Pants papers and felt.



These are a couple from May challenges that I hadnt uploaded yet.
This one is Stuck sketch #40



This one Stuck sketch #37




Have a great day :)

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Im feeling the same about the rain. Soon we'll need to build an ark. Lol

    Beautiful layouts Lisa, I love the saying on the second layout.

    ReplyDelete