Monday, June 30, 2008

family photos

I sat down today to try and sort and edit through some of the hundreds of photos we took of the family get together..omg we filled 2 memory cards!! Never done that before since we had the camera lol
Here are just a few of my favourites.

My niece Jessica, she is just the sweetest little girl.


Jessica and my nephew (her cousin) Lincoln, he was playing crocodiles with her..snap snap lol


My nephew Lincoln, he is just growing way too quick.


All the cousins ( the blood related ones anyways - nica and dj were in Darwin with their mum), Sally had to get in the photo too as Lincoln was grumpy and tired and wouldnt leave his mummy.


Us three girls, again the little ones were tired and grumpy so they had to join us. Almost feel like I needed a bubba on my lap lol


Love love love this photo of me and Dan.


Us, a photo that I love, even though not every face is facing the front, I love it!


We had such a great time and didnt really want to say goodbye, they left today to go back to Tassie and it was so sad. Really must make the visits between us more frequent.

back later with some layouts ive been creating.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Those photos are gorgoues Lisa, they are all great shots.

    I too go heavy on the camera at times but with digital you can.

    Check out my blog, I tagged you. Lol

    ReplyDelete