Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I found at last night the Kayleigh, the little baby that I looked after last year, has got Rubella :( Poor little thing is covered in a rash and has been so sick. To help out Deb and Jason (as she cant attend daycare) I will be looking after her tomorrow and Friday.

A couple more layouts ive done, both for challenges at Mystical.





I have been tagged by Mel...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

10 years ago: 10 Years ago I was living in Tassie had just had my 3rd baby boy. I had Josh starting school and life was good.

Things on my to-do-list today: General housework, fill out a million school forms, football training

What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire: faint ? lol Honestly I really dont know, a new house and cars would be a certainity, probably travel.

Three of my bad habits:
Bad temper,

smoking, too much net time

Three places I have lived:
Hobart, Tasmania -

Launceston, Tasmania, - Loganholme, Queensland

5 jobs that I have had:
1.Australian tax Office
2.Dept of defense
3.Community welfare
4.Hydro Electric Commission
5.WIN Television

5 things people dont know about me:
I think most people know me pretty well by now lol
1.Im terrified of mice and rats
2.I have a size 10 foot
3.I dont like heights
4.I was born in Hobart, Tasmania
5.Ive never been out of Australia


I now tag
Natasha
Tam
Karen

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. I'm awful with Tags.

    I'll see how I go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag Lisa, I haven't been out of Australia yet either and looks like I won't for a long time. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I hate rats & mice! I mean beyond hate. And I also cant do heights. No way! Standing at the top of the stairs freaks me out. Love the lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no the poor thing! I hope she is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:05 pm

    Hey Lis

    Bizarrely enough I think that is my neice!

    My email is joycesalisbury@workpac.com

    Let me know if Kayleighs last name starts with B and she has 3 siblings...!!!

    ReplyDelete