Friday, February 29, 2008

happy mail. creating and cybercrops

Had a pretty boring week, still only one car between us so im house bound for all but one day a week. I did go for a walk the other day, but with the intense heat one day and the rain the next its been a bit hard to get out more.

I got some happy mail today! A great big envelope filled with all sorts from Lisa, for our envelope swap at Scraptastic. Thanks so much Lisa it is fantastic!!

A couple more layouts done for challenges at Mystical.
This one for the Use your stash challenge, this time , rubons.



This one for the music madness challenge - Pop.
Stumped me a bit this one, till I found this photo and immediately thought Wham!



Dont forget if you are not doing anything tonight and want to get lots of scrapping done, come join in the fun at Mystical's cybercrop, starting 6.30pm Queensland time.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout witht he Just 1 Person quote, I used that recently on a page of Lillee and myself.

    As always beautiful work Lisa.
    Glad to hear you made a good week out of being home bound.

    ReplyDelete