Tuesday, February 26, 2008

cybercrop and layouts

Today I learnt that sometimes it is better to stay quiet than to voice your views....lesson learnt...

Not busy on Friday night or over the weekend ? Want something to do ? Want to be challenged? Want to create a heap of layouts and maybe be rewarded for it ??
You answered Yes like me ?
Then Friday 29th February at 6pm (7pm Brisbane time) had on over to Mystical Scrapbooks. there cybercrops are always heaps of fun and challenging. This will be my second one and I cant wait!

A few layouts ive done since my last post...

These first two for challenges at Mystical.





This one if for Paper adventure.

This week, tell the story of something old.

Something loved. Something worn. Something passed down. Something treasured.





Cheers

9 comments:

  1. Lisa your layout of your nan is so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 pm

    please tell me where you got the bear pic from ?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! PA is lovely and your layouts are soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Nan layout, great color combo and very special. And the PA is wonderful, still like your round layouts of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those layouts are so gorgeous Lisa. Looks like you had a heap of fun at the cyber crop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous layouts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layouts! Very nice!

    XOXO Peter

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the layout of your Nan!!! Cool idea doing your PA in a round shape :D Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete