Sunday, January 13, 2008

layouts and a tag

Been having a family weekend, a rare one that we are all at home together without any extras.
We have done a fair bit outside so far, and got some work done on my car.
Today we are taking the boys bowling, should be lots of fun!

So I got tagged by Terese

Rules: You have to add a question on to the end then tag 2 more people.

1. My 2 favorite scrapbook topics are: My boys and my niece.

2. The 2 best places I've been to are: Havent traveled much at all, but love Bruny Island and Caloundra.

3. 2 things I do everyday are: Drink coffee and use the internet.

4. The 2 things everyone knows about me are: I scrapbook ;) and I love to shop.

5. The 2 places I wish to visit are: Netherlands and Switzerland

6. 2 things you may not know about me are: Im terrified of mice and I really dont like chocolate.

7. My two favorite foods are: Crayfish and twisties

8. My two favorite musical artists are: Couldnt narrow it to just two, I love lots of music.

9. What's the last thing you watched on television? The XXXX gold beach cricket!

10. What is the one thing you can always count on to make you feel better? A hug from my DH

11. What is your favorite art era? Not something I really thought about before, but probably more modern art.

My question: If you could be someone famous who would you be?

I tag Tasha and Taryn


A little bit more scrapping.
This one for the sketch challenge at KSK. A rare 12x12 for me of my big boy when he was just 4 mths old, has it really been 14 years ??



This one for the colour challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks



Hope that everyone has had a great weekend.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Lisa. Thanks for tagging me.

    Love your Mystical Scrapbook Layout.

    ReplyDelete