Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another week gone...

Another week gone and another week closer to christmas. I need to try and fin a way of stopping time for a little bit so I can catch up on all that I have to get done.
I have been busy creating though...

This layout for November 123 challenge.



This one for Sketches Aussie Style, my version of Jolene Pienaar's sketch.



This was so much fun to make, it wasnt quite what I wanted to do but I really like it all the same.
This is for challenge #2 over at Collective Creative.



Hope everyones weekend was a good one and that your week will be just as good.


Cheers

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tree. And if you do find that time stopping method, will you let me know too please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Intense layout Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts the colors are awesome, and the tree is great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layouts & I absolutely adore the 123 challenge page. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tree!!!!!

    ReplyDelete